Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lust, Deception and Murder - a new novel by author Eric Wilder

My new book is almost ready for publication. After going through many gyrations, I finally decided to call it A Morning Mist of Blood. Buck McDivit, the hero of my mystery Ghost of a Chance returns. This time, the setting is central Oklahoma, home of the cowboy detective. A cattle theft near a large, present-day Oklahoma ranch sets the story into action and soon propels Buck into a quagmire of lust, deception and murder. Please consider giving it a read when it is available. Meantime, check out Lost on Route 66, the book I edited.

Lost on Route 66 (Middle English Edition)

No comments:

Alcoholic Hazes - a short story

Hurricane Katrina decimated New Orleans in August 2005. My Louisiana parents were living with my wife Marilyn and me in Oklahoma. My mom had...