Thursday, April 21, 2011

Buck McDivit Mystery - Ghost of a Chance

My contract with PublishAmerica finally expired and they released Ghost of a Chance back to me. I took a while, reedited the book and made a new cover before releasing it as an ebook. I grew up in northwest Louisiana, near Caddo, a large natural lake that occupies parts of Texas and Louisiana. The lake is beautiful and mysterious, unlike any place on earth. I used it as the location of my first mystery, Ghost of a Chance. If you like ghost stories (and who doesn't?) please give it a read. I think you'll like it, but then again I'm a little biased. - Eric

No comments:

Alcoholic Hazes - a short story

Hurricane Katrina decimated New Orleans in August 2005. My Louisiana parents were living with my wife Marilyn and me in Oklahoma. My mom had...